Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Tim Tam Slam

A Tim Tam Slam was something my husband learned about from one of his companions while in Australia on his mission.
First you need Tim Tams Australia's favorite cookie.
Then you bite off one corner of the cookie.

Then bite off the opposite corner.

Using your Tim Tam like a straw you suck up the hot cocoa (While in Australia Jeremy used Milo).
As soon as you are able to suck up the hot cocoa and the cookie is all soft and mushy you shove the whole thing in your mouth. That is were the slam part comes in.
The end results are a little messy but fun and delicious. The girls had a blast and were asking for Tim Tam slams for breakfast the next morning and several days after.

6 comments:

ILoveTimTamCookies said...

Have you seen iloveTimTamCookies.com? These photos would be perfect in the community section!

Nora said...

So cute and looks like a lot of family fun that is creating memories for your girls.

amy and luke said...

That is too funny I will have to go to target now you look like you are having a blast.

Marisa and Rob said...

I have never heard of thoes cookies, until lastnight when I went with Amy to Target to get them!!! They look yummy :) I love the pictures of all you guys eating them!!! :) I will have to try some.:)

Jennie said...

Adorable photos Cindy!!!! It looks like Kelsi just "slammed" the entire cookie into her mouth at one time! Too cute! It looks like you all enjoyed the Tim Tam's! I bet Jeremy was excited to have them again, although I'm sure he missed the Milo with them. Does he think that they taste the same as they do in Australia?

I also picked up some Tim Tam's right around the same time that my mom did and Tori LOVED them! I took some pictures of her as well that I'll have to post to my blog.

I'm sorry to read that you got stung by another scorpian! I can't believe it! They seem to really love your area huh?

Give the girls hugs for us!
Love,
Jennie

Michelle and Javier said...

I love the pictures! Looks like fun! Your girls look so much like you Cindy! :)

The Gila Valley Temple