Thursday, January 8, 2009

Shiny cars

Shaylee has a fascination with shiny cars. In particular the color red. Our neighbors have a bright red Corvette and a red Mustang. They are owned by college boys and are at least ten years old. She is often talking about wanting a car like one of those. Well, the other day we were walking to school when she saw someone drive by in a big navy blue truck. It was one that had the over sized tires. After it went by she told me she wanted to buy that truck and sell it so she could buy it again because she liked it so much. It just made me smile. The logic of a four year old.

5 comments:

Jessica said...

That is so cute! I like shiny cars too!

Amy said...

Too cute! Russian Christmas was on January 7th. My husband celebrated it as a child. We usually don't do anything to special other then having family dinner with his aunt and uncle. (It's just another excuse for me to keep the tree up longer...hehe)

*Amy * said...

I used to be desperate for a red convertible car like a barbie car and when I was younger I always thought any red car was the best. Must be a kid thing. When we bought our first new car we wanted any color BUT red because red cars are known to attract cops and have higher insurance premiums. Logic of an adult.... I wish I still desired a red car! Oh, and the sad fact is, we all end up with a mini-van or something practical in the end. Haha.

Kelly said...

That is too cute! I love it!

Michelle and Javier said...

She's my kind of girl!

The Gila Valley Temple