Monday, October 20, 2008

Want to save some money?

I know times are hard so here is a way that may help your family save some money. Check out www.couponsense.com . I have been doing this for over a year and have saved lots of money. I have even got quite a few things for free. Toothpaste, enchilada sauce, bread, dressing, pasta, pasta sauce, toothbrushes, paper towels, toliet paper, softsoap and many other things I can't remember at the moment. You may say oh, no, I am not clipping coupons. Well guess what you don't even cut them out until you are going to use them. This is a great place to make your shopping list and know what coupons to clip to. It compares all the ads from several different stores such as Safeway, Bashas, Frys, Target, Albertsons, Sprouts, Walgreen and you can customise it to your needs. If you want to try it here is a introdutory special. The 1st month is only $4 if you use this referral ID 1703625. After that it is 15.09 a month. It works better if you have more grocery stores to choose from and don't mind shopping around. Hope it helps you. If you have any questions feel free to ask.

5 comments:

Melanie said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Melanie said...

Hi Cindy!

CouponSense is great! Since we are moving, do you want the coupons that I have saved up? I have like week H to now. Email me your address and I can mail them to you if you would like! Let me know.

J-mama said...

Thanks so much! I love coupons in theory, but I have a hard time finding the right ones, using them before they expire, remembering I have them, etc. I'll just have to try this!

Marisa and Rob said...

I love coupons!! Thanls for letting us know!

Jennie said...

HI Cindy,

Love your updated blog!!! So fun!

Thanks for the reminder. I'm not good at the whole coupon thing. I really need to make a better effort especially now that things seem to be getting more expensive.

Love that picture of Courtney all dressed up in her pumpkin outfit! So CUTE!!!

I just now noticed that you "tagged" me a few posts back. I'm trying to finish up some of the posts from our trip to Florida and then I'll complete the tag, I'm hoping to have it all done this weekend. It feels like I'm never caught up....

Tell the girls "Hi" and give them a hug from Tori and us! We miss you all and can't wait to see you at Thanksgiving!!
Hugs,
Jennie

The Gila Valley Temple