Tuesday, October 7, 2008

I've Been Tagged!

So I have been tagged by two different people, Amy Richardson and Jennifer Howe . They are not exactly the same but very similar so I am going to combine the two into one following the rules of both the best I can.

Jennifer's: Taggin‘ It Up Rules 1: Each player starts with 8 random habits/facts about themselves. 2: People who are tagged need to write a post on their blog about their eight things and post these rules. 3: At the end of the post you need to choose 8 people to get tagged and list their names.

Amy's:
1. Some of you already know this but I used to go skinny-dipping in a bucket when I was two years old. I would fill five-gallon bucket with water strip down and hop in and that is where my mom would find me. When I was younger I actually was embarrassed about this like if I had done something horrible wrong. In a way it is a wonder I never drowned.

2. I would love to travel the world. There are so many places in this world that I would love to see. Just even to go back east would be quite the adventure.

3. My fingernails feel very claustrophobic at times. When I got married a dear friend of mine did my nails for me. I had on beautiful, long, painted fingernails. At to luncheon after my sealing in the Mesa Temple I was tearing them off because I was literally feeling claustrophobic. Just the other night I had a band aid on one of my finger tips that I had cut on a piece of card stock and I started to freak because my finger was feeling claustrophobic and I couldn't get the band aid off. Instant relief though once I did.

4. I broke my collar bone playing basketball in High School. I was hit just right by a San Carlos girl in the shoulder and that was enough to do it.

5. I collect unique salt and pepper shakers. I have one set that I got when I was a little girl. It is of two mice. One dressed like a cowboy and another dressed like an Indian.

6. I like surprises. My husband often wants me to pick out my own gifts because he doesn't know what to get me but I like surprises. I rather wait until my birthday or special occasion to open my gift then to get it sooner.

7. My birthday this year is on Election Day. I was also born on the day that the Iran Hostage crisis took place. For 444 days after I was born my parents knew exactly how old I was because they would announce on the TV how many days it had been since the hostages were taken. For my birthday present go and vote.

8. I hate deciding what to make for dinner. I don't mind making it I just hate deciding. Particularly if I am cooking for people other then myself.

Now for those of you I tag. No pressure only play along if you feel like it and you don't have to follow both sets of rules. You can take your pick. Anyone not included that would like to play I tag you also. Go forth and have fun!
3. Jennie Sholley ( If your blog is up and running now)
4. Sara Price
6. Jennie Witt


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I totally remember when that girl busted your collar bone. They were scary girls, yikes. Thanks for playing along.

*Amy * said...

Thanks for doing the tag. I always like hearing new things about people. Voting day, what a birthday! I am voying by mail this year so I don't freak out in a line or have one my children reek havoc on everyone:)

Jennie said...

I'm Just now logging on to your blog and seeing this post! Sorry, I'm such a slacker!!!

I'll have to get to this this weekend and I'll let you know as soon as it is up!

-Jennie

The Gila Valley Temple