Friday, August 15, 2008

Picture Tag

The rules are you have to take ten pictures of the following things. And you have to do it right away. No straightening, cleaning, or wiping your child's nose. And then tag five others.

I was tagged by Marisa and I have to admit that I wasn't able to do all this imediately. The baby was eating and life got in the way. I didn't go straightening anything for the pictures though. Here it goes. Don't expect anything amazing. I like a clean house but with three little girls and one of them being only 2 1/2 months old life gets in the way.

1. The Fridge: Not perfect, but not too bad.


2. The Closet: I guess I need to put Courtney's dress away.

3. The Bathroom: I am the one who uses this one the most but I promise the potty seat isn't for me.


4. The Laundry Room: Technically it isn't a real laundry room. The washer and dryer are in the kitchen. I am just grateful to have them.



5. The Kitchen Sink: Not too bad, but not as clean as Marisa's.

6. Self-Portrait: Who likes taking pictures of themselves??? Not Me!


7. Favorite Room: I am not sure I have a favorite room. I am not very talented in the decorating aspect of homemaking so here is a picture of my favorite wall in the living room.


8. What are your kids doing right now?

Courtney is sleeping.

Shaylee is watching Peter Pan.
Kelsi is at school. Sorry no picture.

9. Dream Vacation: There are lots of places I would like to visit but one in particular is the Holy Land.

http://www.holylandphotos.org/

10. Favorite shoes: A little well worn. I had to take them off my feet for the picture.


Now I tag......Nora Morgan, Jennifer Howe, Melanie Guymon, Jessica Barnum and Amy Richardson



3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Fun. Had I read this a little earlier, Reagan was actually watching Peter Pan as well. :)

Jennie said...

Hi Cindy,

Such a fun post! :) Love all the pictures!

I'm hoping my blog will be up by next week. I'm still trying to transfer some of my files from my old one. It really is time consuming...

How's Kelsi liking school? I hope she had a great 1st week!

Tell the girls "Hi" from us!!!!

Hugs,
Jennie

Marisa and Rob said...

Hooray you did it!!! I love it!!! You house looks so good! Good memories in there :) Hope everything is going good for you. Have a great weekend

The Gila Valley Temple