Sunday, July 20, 2008

Courtney is 2 Months Old


Courtney is now officially 2 months old. She is growing fast and learning and changing more each day. We are learning more about her personality all the time. There are times when she is fussy and I try just about everything then decide to check her diaper. Discovering the source of the problem I proceed to change her and she lets me know of her approval. While I am changing her she will be smiling at you as if to say it is about time you figured it out. She is definitely her own little person that lets you know what she likes and dislikes. She has also recently discovered her tongue. She will lay there sticking her tongue in and out of her mouth trying to get you to do the same. When you finally stick your tongue in and out she just smiles or continues to play the tongue game with excitement. We love her and are grateful to have her in our family. Happy Two Months!



3 comments:

The Prices!! . said...

I just cut Benjamin's hair and he instantly went from baby to little boy. I can't believe I no longer have a baby!! It is so crazy I spent the last 9 years waiting to be out of the baby stage and now I think I am going to miss it. I can't even really believe I am saying it. I loved it when they would discover their tounges. What fun.

amy and luke said...

Emily does that same thing you can't help but love there new little discoveries. I can't wait to live by you guys. We should have play groups or something. This is going to be so much fun. I miss doing things with everone.

Linda said...

Hey Cindy! Glad to find you in this blogging world! How cool that you were in Drew's ward... it is a small world. Sounds like you are doing well... looks like your little Courtney was born not too long ago. She's really cute. I bet you have your hands full with three now! Glad we can connect via blog!

Linda

The Gila Valley Temple