Sunday, February 7, 2010

It is coming along nicely.

Our house is looking more and more like a house almost every day. We have a roof (just the wood), framed walls on the inside and out as well as most of the electricity lines in place. The plan is for them to do the stucco this week as well as the shingles on the roof. On the 15th they will start the dry wall. We are so excited and look forward to being able to move in at the end of March or the first part of April.Facing the kitchen. To the right is the master bedroom.

In one of the kids rooms facing the closet.

Garage

Looking up into the roof.

Back of house.

3 comments:

Ironygirl said...

Yea! I am excited for you! It's fun to see the progress.

*Amy * said...

It looks great. I am so jealous. I live right by Jenny:) We want houses too! Great that you guys can come have a girly bday with us:) It will be Thursday March 18th. If weather is good we will do it at Thatcher park. I will chose a time (probably after lunch) and we can do it all then. I am excited to see your pretty girls! I haven't seen your kids since Shaylee was a baby! Yikes, too long!

Jessica said...

Yay! I am so excited for you! I can't believe how LONG Kelsi's hair is. It seems like yesterday that she and Kurtis were in Nursery together.

The Gila Valley Temple