Saturday, August 29, 2009

Message to the Tooth Fairy (A.K.A The Molanator)

Dear Tooth Fairy,
Please bring the tooth to your place where you're living and please bring me some money real quick until the morning.


Love,
Shaylee


Yes, Shaylee lost her first tooth. She was nervous that it would hurt and didn't want me to pull it. It popped out on its own with some gentle wiggling by Shaylee. She is excited and keeps going to look at the gap in the mirror. I hope we get a better tooth fairy than we have in the past. Twice she forget to come until after Kelsi woke up in the morning.



2 comments:

Jennie said...

What a CUTE new smile Shaylee!!! :):):)

I love that Shaylee wants to look at her new smile in the mirror!!! Soooooo sweet!

I hope that the Tooth Fairy didn't miss her stop at your house! (That has happened at our house once as well)!!! I think that the Tooth Fairy has a very big job to do huh?

Kevin and Kimberly said...

Way too cute!! I am so proud of Shaylee. It is exciting to lose your first tooth. What a great big sister Kelsi is to help the little sis out. I recall when I was young and lost a tooth that the tooth fairy was really tired after a long flight. Instead of giving me $1 I received $10. It must have been an exceptional tooth to receive that kind of money. Keep brushing those teeth so the tooth fairy as the tooth fairy apparently finds some teeth more valuable than others. Love ya!

The Gila Valley Temple